Tuesday, January 10, 2006

BLT

Dateline, King's Cross

i forgot to mention that this guy buttonholed me for money for a train ticket when i was at the station waiting for my edinburgh party-machen train and went like ahh dude i need to get back to cambridge can you help me out my cards have been stolen and i was like meuh no and then i saw him again and asked if he had had any luck he was like no, couldn't you go to the cash machine, please? [and he seemed pretty dishevelled and Cantabrian] so i went and the ATM told me my PIN was wrong and i was like dv dv dv sorry man it doesn't like me

and then he wanted me to go to one outside the station and i was like ahh but my train and then suddenly the god of stupid swept down and bashed me on the brain with his stupid stick and i told him that i only had some euros i could give him and he said yeah yeah that would be fine i can change them otherwise i'll be stuck here

so i handed over a crisp 50 euros, and he told me his name was benedict and promised to pay me back in cambridge, and i went to edinburgh for hogmagay with no cash, no access to funds, no nothing. {i had a bottle of wine, litre of vodka and some whisky in my suitcase, though}

and he hurried off, NbyNW in the direction of the ticket office.

['was't well done?' I know Ariel is a girl because I want her]


Fast forward to today..

and i'm chillaxing it to the max with my bags in paddington and there he is, sweating and coming down and probably panhandling and i know that the longer i make this story the more of a big fucking jew i seem but what the fuck, what a dirty great pile of dick and i hope he gets cancer of the ballsack (or a place at rehab and a helping hand back into society, yar.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and he didn't appear to recognise me very much, and i had my haircut.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe that should be BUT i had my haircut, like.. possibly mitigating cause and effect.

11:31 PM  
Blogger mok-san said...

i note that you discovered how to change what it says in the comments section, even at the expense of its becoming public knowledge that i cried in my sleep

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said there'd be photos.
in kathmandu.
on your blog.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lied. lieder yes.

11:55 AM  
Blogger schnappiclaz said...

cried in their sleep?

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cried. yes.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home