Thursday, December 22, 2005

How can you stay with a fat girl?

The rain falls down on a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
And everybody's got to live their life
And God knows I've got to live mine.

William, William, it was really nothing.
The brush of time [?]
How can you stay with a fat girl?
Who'll say:
'would you like to marry me?
and if you like we can by the ring'
She doesn't care about anything
Would you like to marry me?
and if you like we can buy the ring
I don't dream about anything
except myself'


Har har, the smiths are David 'call me dave' Cameron's FAVE band.
His favourite album is 'the queen is dead'. Even though he quite likes the queen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saucy Lil' Tart said...

I see.

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ned, come on. i am moving to south east asia, cant you upload at ALL?

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home