Tuesday, August 09, 2005

oh say can you see...

my eyes? (if you can, my HAIR'S TOO SHORT)

going to greece, to sleep on the floor of an apartment in athens cos i'm so fucking on the road. still. always. reprazent kerouac, wesh wesh. i think.. or hope.. that epic, heroic quantities of alcohol will be consumed, but not fucking ouzo.

rent a flat above a shop
cut your hair and get a job
smoke some fags and play some pool
pretend you never went to school

[but you'll never get it right,
cos as you lay in bed at night,
watching,
roaches climb the wall -
if you called your dad he could stop it all]

i just remembered that it's deeply fucking offensive when people spout lyrics. sorry about that, then.

i saw a sign saying 'future ticket sales' at a shitty train station, and it made me want there to be a 'past ticket sales' desk so i could go to it, book a ticket for last tuesday, hand over my money and be like 'FUCK i missed my train.'

3 Comments:

Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

pulp lyrics can sometimes be sexy.My blog isnt lame, thank you.

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I return to see that I have started some sort of storm with you struugling to figure out which one of your friends order the attack on your blog. Well for that, I would like to apologise. The truth is I do not know you or even have anything against you. I sttand by my previous comments, and sadly nothing has changed. Your blog really comes across as if it was designed by some wanker who thinks he's special in some way. Anyways, finally once again I never meant to trigger suspicions in your heads as to who would stab you in the back, etc... I really have no idea who you are. For all I know you are the nicest guy in the world, but you just sound and look like a retard.

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh say can you see....

the big fat pimple on your hairy ass.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home