Friday, August 26, 2005

how to lose (people who aren't even your) friends and alienate people

so when i go to 'college' in the 'fall' they'll be like what have you been reading and i'll say i have been reading crime and punishment for 6 weeks and i still haven't finished it. i'll say but wait i read every article in the shitty animal issue of vice twice and they'll say well here's your degree right here, mister. you are clearly cambridge material.

why is there no toolbar now? have i been a bad boy and is blogger punishing me? well i'll have to write i was listening to the long beach dub allstars and my father told me to turn down the 'throbby-dobby music' yes i think that's a pretty good description hmmm i should tell a story a la
oakparkthing - 'i knew this guy and we drank and he died (i'm so ghetto)'
or raymi - 'i stubbed my toe and blah my hair my back here is a picture of my breasts'
or anti - 'weed. signs. 7/11 is so rad'

i'm such a fucking insightful satirist and pasticher no? this is almost the longest post i have ever mcposted and the longest thing i have written since i was 'sur les bancs de l'école'
donc, justice? nique sa mère; le dernier juge que j'ai vu avait plus de vices que le dealer de ma rue

someone said that hindsight is a 20/20 bitch.. but my hindsight sucks i don't know which of my memories are true, why i did stuff, what i could have done instead.. so i need glasses i'm HUNGRY

1 Comments:

Blogger Bleach The infamous strawberry said...

who is raymi?

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home