Friday, July 22, 2005

show no love like foster kids

(female voice : Mr Mr)

Mr: I know the fuck you heard
Give me head while I drive
Bitch, I like to swerve
I'll take you to the airport so you can cop them birds
Now is you bout it mami?
Whoa, let me know
Is it the dick, the car, the looks, or the dough?
She said, "Mostly the dough, playa I don't lie."
I hit once, then hit her girlfriend
Ask, "When can we all get together again?"

Hot ass whips is what they see Boo in
We play down in C-A-C-U-N
Uh, nice wit the O flex outta line
Cut a bitch off like O.J.
Yall aint ready

Top down on the Cadillac Allante'
I get street stripes like Carlito Brigante
Dog, I tax yall cause it costs to live
And still show no love like foster kids

I rent out homes in the hood and live across the bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home