Thursday, December 02, 2004

i'm clara and i'm cool yar

my name is clara and i'm cool and ned told me to say my mum is hot. and panos sucks.
so yar, as guest blogger i feel it is only my duty to tell everyone who may or may not read this about MY site : www.fotolog.net/clazza, but like yah

the other day, i was having this really, reaally cool conversation with raymi, which i thought i should post,
Me: hey raymi, hows it hangin' in the T-Dot?
Raymi: dude yar like coke and stuff
Me: far out, can I add this friend of mine to our conversation?
Raymi: yah, i guess
Me: he's a bit of a dork, but be nice
"Edwin Henry Frederick Hercock has been added to this conversation"
Edwin Henry Frederick Hercock: hey, i'm 25, i'm in publishing, and i carry Vice around with me
Raymi: dude i will totally post you on my site

right so i'm getting bored of that, plus it wasn't very funny
on another note though, i look like a choir boy, and there's a biology lecturer at bristol called Mr. Hiscock, so that's cool for ned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home