Sunday, January 29, 2006

sorry, son

herv says:
see that nebula

cherv says:
I calculated it's distance from us

herv says:
I did it during my workexpierience in Liège

cherv says:
to get familiar with astrophysics

herv says:
i had to calculate it's expansion velocity

cherv says:
take the time lapse it took between two intervals of time

cherv says:
from sept something 1997 and august smthg 1994

cherv says:
counting also 1996 as a bisextile year

herv says:
but the I had some equations to use to calculate its distance from us by using the "expansion tangentielle"

cherv says:
but I also calculated distances from a supernova, galaxy and gobular star cluster

cherv says:
using different methods

cherv says:
for example for a galaxy I used special types of stars that pulsate periodically

cherv says:
and then with the period I calculate the distance from each other

cherv says:
oops shit you're not here...

cherv says:
didn't realise



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home