Thursday, January 20, 2005

yar (boo sucks)

jack says i simply must write something new
(yes he speaks like a fag from the 1920s, or the &çéàs as we call them here on french keyboards)
id rather waste my expensive internet reading vice but there isnt even a new one
no photos from paris because i havent taken any and even had i taken any (which i have not) and took my camera down to fnac and let them charge me 20 euros to décharge my appareil, even then there'd be some stooping, and i choose ne'er to stoop


that was kinda fucking laboured wasnt it

5 Comments:

Blogger schnappiclaz said...

thank god you're in paris.
we'll be there on the 10th.


(you know about this, right?)

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no actually
i dont even know when the 10th is
is it a weekend?

whatever its all good bring cigarettes

1:00 PM  
Blogger schnappiclaz said...

well actually i want to roll my cigarettes and sit in a cafe wearing a black existentialist turtleneck with silver chains.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems i am the only person cool enough to surf the net 11 and a half hours before the bio exam..

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems to me I am the only person cool enough not to have a bio exam

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home